Monday, November 19, 2007

I really should get my ass moving.

Gah. All right I'm not supposed to be here blogging lols.
... But suddenly realising i've been neglecting my dancing elizabeth, so here's an update on what exactly i'm busy with right now. Well should be busying. =D

This week is week 15. The Bloody-Review-Week-of-Hell. Even though it's supposed to be JUST a review. >A< It'll still pressure us up yeah, or maybe thats what Lasalle wants anyway. Like ya, checking all our homework for the whole semester. T___T Maa. At least one day/review is done. YOSH! Shall add oil and burn throughout for tonight. =w= 5 hours already passed and i've just only done 1 miserable printmaking stencil which is less than half of what i planned[yes planned] to do. Yay go me. *gets killed*

Sorry for being lazy people >3>

Right. Guess i gotta go finish[i hope] whatever homework as much possible as i can. Luckily my mother's staying over at my grandma house today or i surely won't be able to do my work. Again. Che.

Tata people.

[Oh yeah. Finally broke the record of two blog entries. Lmao]

No comments: